3 augusti 2009

Från: "Eugenio Dowdy"


Från:
"Eugenio Dowdy" <---->
Datum: torsdag 30 jul 2009 07.36.31 GMT+02:00
Till: vaxkabinett@hotmail.com
Ämne: I wish to find The true love
Svara till: ----

Hello!

I write you this letter as today on mine e-mail has come the Internet
Dispatch with yours e-mail. In the given letter, it was spoken about
the love Relations between people. Therefore I have decided to write
you the letter on yours e-mail. I as to search for serious relations
as I wish to find The true love. My name is Hasmi. I, as well as all
women of our country, I like to cook food as to go in for sports. I do
not smoke and not I take alcohol. I search for the real man who will
love, and To respect me. I wish to get acquainted with you more close,
by means of e-mail.

Please write only to my personal e-mail: ------

I hope, that you will answer me mine e-mail the address. As I with the
big Impatience I will wait your letter to me, with more detailed story.


Hasmi.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar